- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Conduct research and evaluation of products and services and identify specific opportunities for the company.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on all new product initiatives, enhancements and customer service aspects relating to existing services.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Sales and Engineering for the development of new service features
- Prepare periodic reports on the actual performance of running products/services vis-à-vis pre-set targets and continuously improve the same.
- Introduce and oversee any improvements, modifications and/or enhancements to existing products and services.
- Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
- Set up campaigns.
- All other tasks that the immediate supervisor may deem necessary in meeting the company’s strategic goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communication Arts or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- With excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Must be able to conceptualize and execute marketing strategies and initiatives
- Experience in digital/online marketing
- Plan and execute activities that increase brand recognition across Ayannah’s products and services, and drive market share and sales within key target audiences
- Coordinate with different teams (Business Development, Engineering, Customer Service, Sales) for the development of new service features and ensure marketing projects and programs are delivered on time
- Introduce and oversee any improvements, modifications, and/or enhancements to existing products and services
- Use experience in online advertising, website management, email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing to develop digital campaigns that inform and engage, generate traffic, and increase revenues for all of Ayannah’s digital properties
- Conduct research and evaluation of products and services and identify specific opportunities for the company
- Prepare periodic reports on the actual performance of running products/services vis-à-vis pre-set targets and continuously improve the same
- All other tasks that the Executive Committee may deem necessary in meeting the company’s strategic goals
If you're interested to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.