We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to promote our company and services creatively. You will work with the marketing team, product team and support teams such as developers and customer service to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies with product and marketing teams
- Analyze market trends and competitor’s methods
- Improve reach to customers through digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, social media, and email
- Collaborate with internal teams to come up and execute new and creative growth strategies
- Assist in creation of SEO, content, and design strategies.
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Write content for blogs, articles, newsletters, and other communication and promotion materials
- Provide support in other areas of marketing as needed
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in social media management
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proactive, creative, resourceful, goal and results oriented
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and web analysis tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Psychology or relevant field
If you're interested to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.