Responsible for providing telephone and email support to customers both locally and overseas. The Customer Service Associates rotate in shifts to ensure 24/7 support coverage. They must be committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations by understanding customer needs and providing both short-term and long-term solutions to address them. The CSA’s are expected to provide solutions in the shortest time possible without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Respond to inquiries, complaints, and requests from external and internal customers via phone, email, or chat
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Monitor order requests to ensure fulfillment by communicating with designated partners and department
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues using the computer system like account/product webtool and other online services
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Complete call logs and other related reports from customers and products
- Recommend process improvements
- Graduate of any 4-year course from a reputable College or University
- Possess high sense of customer satisfaction
- 1 year experience supporting end-users. Experienced doing IT CSR/Help Desk support a plus.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English and Filipino communications skills.
- Must be willing to work on a 24x7 shifting schedule
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Able to work with minimum supervision
- Highly organized; able to keep schedules and commitments
- Has strong sense of urgency and consistently shows the ability to resolve operations and service issues within a short time span
- Display ownership of responsibilities, concerned with ensuring both short and long term solutions are in place for assigned operation processes
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Should have a pleasing disposition
- Should be familiar working with Web, Mobile applications and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook Email)
If you're interested to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.