We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about building products that customers love to join our Product Management team.
The Product Manager for FinTech will work with other Product Managers and cross functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products and services across the payment, insurance, lending, and investment verticals that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Research and evaluate market trends with respect to assigned product and services to identify specific opportunities for the company
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working closely with internal teams to deliver products, services, or features quickly and effectively
- Collaborate with marketing team to create and execute promotional plans and ensure that they are consistent with the product strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Act as the product expert and go-to-person for all issues concerning the assigned product
- Prepare periodic reports on the actual performance of assigned products vis-à-vis pre-set targets and continuously improve the same
- Introduce and oversee any improvements, modifications, and enhancements to existing products and services
- Perform all other tasks that the immediate supervisor may deem necessary in meeting the company’s strategic goals
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Studies or equivalent preferred
If you're interested to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.