We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about building products that customers love to join our Product Management team.
The Product Manager for E-Commerce will be primarily responsible for the growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction for the company’s e-commerce business.
- Prepare and lead the implementation of strategies, tactics, and programs to grow the company’s e-commerce business
- Identify, establish, and manage partnerships with merchants to provide relevant product offerings to the customers
- Work closely with Operations and Customer Service teams to establish processes, programs, and partnerships to ensure smooth, accurate, and timely order fulfillment.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan and execute marketing activities for the e-commerce business
- Research and evaluate market trends with respect to assigned product and services to identify specific opportunities for the company
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working closely with internal teams to deliver products, services, or features quickly and effectively
- Collaborate with marketing team to create and execute promotional plans and ensure that they are consistent with the product strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Act as the product expert and go-to-person for all issues concerning the assigned product
- Prepare periodic reports on the actual performance of assigned products vis-à-vis pre-set targets and continuously improve the same
- Introduce and oversee any improvements, modifications, and enhancements to existing products and services
- Perform all other tasks that the immediate supervisor may deem necessary in meeting the company’s strategic goals
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Studies or equivalent preferred
If you're interested to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.