- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance or Equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in related field is required.
- Required Skills: Bookkeeping, Accounting Procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player and can interact with external partners
- Verify and confirm deposits of customers to the Company’s bank account prior to crediting of airtime credits by sales personnel
- Perform reconciliation of actual deposits against amount credited by sales department
- Prepares the invoices, collection and official receipts for deposits from customers on a daily basis for big accounts and monthly basis for small accounts
- Assist in the filing, compilation and maintenance of documents
- Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliation
- Assist in some banking transactions
- Handles petty cash fund and inventories
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
If you're interested to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.