Responsible for providing telephone and email support to customers both locally and overseas. The Customer Service Associates rotate in shifts to ensure 24/7 support coverage. They must be committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations by understanding customer needs and providing both short-term and long-term solutions to address them. The CSA’s are expected to provide solutions in the shortest time possible without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Directly Monitored and Evaluated by the Customer Service OIC
- Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to inquiries, complaints and requests from external and internal customers via phone, email or chat.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Monitor order requests to ensure fulfillment by communicating with designated partners and department.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues using the computer system like account/product webtool and other online services.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and other related reports from customers and products.
- Recommend process improvements.
Other Functions & Responsibilities:
Responsible for ensuring personnel security. This includes physical and environmental security. Ensures secure working areas.
- Graduate of any 4-year course from a reputable College or University
- Possess high sense of customer satisfaction
- 1 year experience supporting end-users. Experienced doing IT CSR/Help Desk support a plus.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English and Filipino communications skills.
- Must be willing to work on a 24x7 schedule
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized; able to keep schedules and commitments
- Has strong sense of urgency and consistently shows the ability to resolve operations and service issues within a short time span.
- Display ownership of responsibilities, concerned with ensuring both short and long term solutions are in place for assigned operation processes.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Should have a pleasing disposition.
- Should be familiar working with Web, Mobile applications and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook Email).