This position is mainly responsible for managing the growth & contribution of the sales team to the overall sales target of the Company by identifying, accrediting, engaging, developing and maintaining business partner accounts/relationships from various relevant industries in assigned channel.
- Provides leadership and management to the Sales Team and their Retail Trade Partner accounts nationwide through proper planning, organizing, training, coaching, counseling, motivation, supervision, and coordination in order to adhere to set standards and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Manages and maximize the budget given to the Sales Team with effectiveness and efficiency in order to utilize well the company’s resources, exercising prudence, honesty and integrity beyond reproach at all times.
- Formulates sales strategies, tactics, plans and programs, and uses in-dept market knowledge, sound business principles, analysis of the competitive landscape, and consultation with Company Personnel and Business Partners in order to achieve sales objectives of the company.
- Reviews business policies, procedures, and practices on a regular basis and consequently implements or recommends improvements to introduce industry best practices both for internal or company-wide matters.
- Participates and contributes in the creation of a business process manual for the Company through process mapping in order to establish business continuity and serve as reference for existing employees and new hires.
- Ensures timely and correct product and merchandising deliveries and payouts of commissions and incentives to Business Partners through efficient coordination with Admin, Logistics, Finance and Sales Support.
- Prepares and submits truthful, accurate, complete and timely reports whenever required (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) including analysis and recommendations.
- Identifies future growth development by engaging our partners to find ways in improving business process through improvements to our systems.
- Build strong relationship with partners:
- Maintain and enhance good relations and rapport with Business Partners
- Monitor the performance and operations of Trade Partner retail shops
- Identifying new channel partners
- Conduct monthly and/or quarterly business reviews with the management of Business Partners through assisting our partners in improving their business
- Assist in formulating, cascading, implementing and reviewing national and local marketing programs
- Ensures that the Sales Force provide the highest quality of customer service through coaching and feedback.
- Conducts work or job performance evaluations, mentoring of subordinates, and nominating them to attend training in order to help the latter achieve their full potential and improve performance
- Provide insights from our agents that appeal to both consumers and resellers
- Contributes to teamwork and a work environment conducive to the pursuit of work excellence
- Ensures the proper use of company assets and equipment
- Observes established safety and health standard procedures or regulations in carrying out duties and responsibilities
- Performs other essential duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidates must be college Graduate; Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or other related course.
- At least minimum of 3 years work experience in Sales Distribution/Retail sales/ Key Accounts with a combined work experience of no less than 5 years in industries of consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, and technologies.
- Must have people handling/interaction skills, and supervisory or management experience.
- Experience in an FMCG industry is an advantage.
Distribution & Sales Management, Key Accounts, Retail Sales, Business Development, Franchising, Trade Marketing, Business Acumen & Industry Knowledge, Planning & Organizing, Basic Financial Analysis, Resource Management, Negotiation Skills, Business Communication & Presentation Skills, Proficiency in MS Office, Leadership & Coaching, Entrepreneurial Thinking, Analytical & Strategic Thinking, Results Orientation, Decision Making & Accountability, Adaptability & Dependability, Creativity & Innovative, Customer Focus, People & Performance Management, Selling Systems
Team player /ethical and with Integrity, Motivated & Driven
Must have a proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales strategies, business plans, forecasts and budgets, and achieving revenue results
The positions listed are up for grabs. If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.