- Minimum of 3 years EXPERIENCE dealing with Python-based applications
- Must have a deep understanding and experience working with Django and Flask-based applications
- Having a portfolio of open source projects is highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable working with SQL and a variety of open-source relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Must have a good understanding of the principles of Object-Oriented Programming
- Must have a good understanding of the various application and architectural design patterns
- Must be consistently applying various coding best practices to their work, and must be a good example to others
- Must be a practitioner of Test-Driven Development
- Must be capable of understanding and adapting to various technologies at a very high rate
- Must have working experience in performing production setup, and deployment
- Must have working experience with Linux servers
The positions listed are up for grabs. If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.