- hands-on development in an online company offering products or services directly to consumers.
- and MySQL.
- knowledgeable in Presta shop is a plus.
- Exposure to MVC frameworks.
- Experience with caching on high-traffic, public-facing websites.
- Experience working with source control (Github).
- Working knowledge of SQL and database theory and application.
- Working knowledge of web application security and performance tuning.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Design, implement and extend web and data applications for high-performance websites.
- Ensure ongoing quality of the application codebases through bug fixes, refactoring, and test
- Contribute on several layers of the technology stack from database, to server to front end
- Collaborate with internal and external teams across multiple departments and technology stacks.
- Mentor, train and lead new developers, provide work guidance as needed.
The positions listed are up for grabs. If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.