Careers at Ayannah
Ayannah aims to delight not only its customers but its employees as well. If you are keen on pursuing a career in Web 2.0, then Ayannah is the right company for you. We provide a challenging technical environment for talented and motivated individuals who share our vision to help transform and enrich communities across borders through seamless convergence of web and mobile technologies. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, performance incentives and even equity stock ownership for star performers.
We have the following open positions. If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>"
Copywriters/Content Managers works with marketing team to create and
implement content in support of online marketing initiatives. They will write, edit and proofread content/copies used for website, social media or other collaterals. They manage website or social media content. They provide support for other areas of marketing as
needed. They report directly to Marketing Manager
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Work well in a team environment; embrace change and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent written English communications skill
- Must have great attention to detail, be
highly creative and imaginative
- Understanding of online marketing a must.
- A graduate of Mass Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Media, Linguistics / languages or equivalent.
Junior & Senior Digital Marketing Associates
The Junior & Senior Digital Marketing Associates create, measure, analyze digital marketing programs and will collaborate with Product Development, UIX and Engineering to create and deploy highly effective digital marketing programs.
- Design, implement and manage digital marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Assists, in coordination with his or her manager in the conceptualization of products and services including enhancements to current platform offerings.
- Propose new marketing program ideas and scans the market and identifies specific opportunities for the company.
- Create feature specification documents for changes to the website and other online projects.
- Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
- All other tasks that the immediate supervisor may deem necessary in meeting the company’s strategic goals.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Understanding of online marketing a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with web services
- "Stats Junkie"; analytical, comfortable with large amounts of numbers/number crunching.
- Very high attention to detail
- Passion for delivering results and driving internal and external customer success/satisfaction.
Senior PHP Developers
The Senior PHP Developer will be building backend components for online products. Most of the work will include integration among systems. Ability to visualize software components in a modular, object-oriented manner will be a huge factor in realizing the tasks assigned to him/her. Part of the developers job is to plan technical implementations for possible expansions.
- 3-5 years of industry programming experience
- Intermediate working knowledge of PHP application development frameworks (Zend, CodeIgniter, etc.)
- Intermediate working knowledge of SOAP and/or REST protocols
- Solid and working knowledge of object oriented programming principles
- Understands system integration complexities
- Can build and debug code efficiently
Product Managers conceptualize and implement new web/mobile applications and services either for Ayannah or Ayannah's partners/clients. Project Managers will interface with marketing, product development, UIX and engineering teams to launch new web/mobile applications and services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or their equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in web and/or the mobile field is required for this position.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Full-time positions available.
- Prior background in the online gaming and/or mobile application development definitely a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in preparing service description, negotiating with various TMT partners and managing projects throught the SDLC.
1-2 years of web developing experience, fresh graduates are welcome
Comfortable with building hand-coded HTML
Working knowledge of CSS
Knowledge of browser debugging tools such as Firebug
Understands cross-browser compatibility design, usability & accessibility principles
Advantage if knowledgeable about the following: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP