Product Managers conceptualize and implement new web/mobile applications and services either for Ayannah or Ayannah's partners/clients. Product Managers will interface with marketing, product development, UIX and engineering teams to launch new web/mobile applications and services.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Conduct research and evaluation of products and services and identify specific opportunities for the company.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on all new product initiatives, enhancements and customer services aspects relating to existing services.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Sales and Engineering for the development of new service features
- Prepare periodic reports on the actual performance of running products/services vis-à-vis pre-set targets and continuously improve the same.
- Introduce and oversee any improvements, modifications and/or enhancements to existing products and services.
- Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
- Set up campaigns
- All other tasks that the immediate supervisor may deem necessary in meeting the company’s strategic goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or their equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in web and/or the mobile field is required for this
- Must possess excellent oral and written English and Filipino communications skills.
The positions listed are up for grabs. If you're interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject heading "Job Application - <Position>, <Last Name>, <First Name>". Kindly include an introduction/cover letter in your e-mail.